Saturday, January 25, 2014

New Beginnings....



Have to love Northeast Ohio in January!  The weather is well... unpredictable to say the least and I am anxiously awaiting February and Groundhog Day!  Hoping SPRING is well on its way.  This February I have something else to look forward to.  The NEW Close To My Heart Catalog Release...that's right the SPRING/SUMMER 2014 Book is going live on February 1st!

The NEW Catalog is here and ready to go.  Don't have your copy yet....contact me and I'll tell you how to get yours TODAY!  So excited about the Stamp Of The Month program...six ew designs one each month from February to July for ONLY $5 dollars with a $50 purchase during the featured month.  New Hostess sets,  My Reflections™ paper packs and so much more!  Wait 'til you see some of the new papers...personally love the Skylark collection!  Can't wait to get busy and create a few new designs for my clubs, workshops and home gatherings!  It's going to be a CRAFTASTIC Spring/Summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment