Monday, July 21, 2014

Birthday Greetings....

Last month I had workshop called "Summer Birthday Pack"  we made 3 sweet little cards to get us through summer celebrations.  I loved hearing who they were making them for as they were creating :)  That's one of the things I love about Stamping & Papercrafting...so versatile and personal.  Who doesn't love a handmade card!

My latest creations...



 



Products used...

My Reflections Papers Packs - Lollydoodle (X7183B) and Timberline (X7182B)
Glitter Paper - Pink (Z1922)
My Acrylics Stamp Sets - Balloons (M1037), Camping Delights (C1532), Cricut Artiste Collection Birthday (D1529)
Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads - Cotton Candy, Black (Z2105) and Chocolate (Z2111)
Embellishments - Flamingo Dots (Z1934), Sponges (Z697)
Miscellaneous supplies; 1" circle punch, adhesive, foam tape and scissors.

If you are interested in any of these products to complete the above projects, please visit my online website.  I would love to earn your business.

Please check back soon for upcoming class schedule!

Happy Creating!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment