Saturday, October 4, 2014

Happy World Cardmaking Day...


Celebrate World Cardmaking Day by getting Crafty!

Close To My Heart offers a wide array of products for all your Cardmaking needs including our latest Cricut Collection "Artfully Sent".  This new collection features pop-ups, sentiments, scenes and pockets to name a few and it comes with three size-D stamp sets and white daisy cardstock.   Everything you need to start creating unique one of a kind cards.



Need a little inspiration?  Check out these ideas from around the web featuring Artfully Sent plus CTMHs new My Reflections Scaredy Cat and Pathfinding papers.











To view Close To My Heart's Annual Inspirations Idea Book or to order please visit me at donnalong.ctmh.com.  Interested in learning to Papercraft and make Handmade Creations check out my upcoming Workshops.

Happy Creating!





No comments:

Post a Comment