Saturday, January 10, 2015

Home Cooking...

So this year I'm trying to be more conscientious about menu planning and eating at home.  So far so good.  We've eaten out once and that was when we were out of town, not bad considering we're on day 10... I have to say I'm pleased.  Okay my picky eaters not so much considering Mom always caved and picked up drive thru for them several times a week.  Well this year I'm going with a try it or make yourself some toast or cereal :)

This week i tried this Chicken Tetrazzini recipe over at Lil Luna.  I have to say it was a hit even with my pickiest one.  Served with a side of garlic bread and dinner was done.  The only modification I made was adding some Paprika and Parsley to the sauce mixture.  Yummy!  Hope your family enjoys this as much as mine...Bon Appetite!


As always, there are "Hints Of Happiness" all around us.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment