Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Stampaganza...

Happy March!  Can you believe how quickly 2016 is clipping right along and Spring is beckoning :)  I cannot wait to share Close To My Heart's March Specials...so without further ado here we go!

First STAMPAGANZA is here which is our Buy 2 Get 1 Offer on all the My Acrylix Stamp Sets.


Second is CTMH's Stamp of the month, "Sunshine Birdies"  How Stinkin' Cute is this stamp set...seriously?  LOVE IT!  Remember you can get this set for $5 when you purchase $50 dollars in CTMH product.  Love when we can bundle deals and save more :)


Okay there you have it, MARCH is the perfect time to stock up on Stamp Sets!  Check out the Seasonal Expressions or Annual Inspirations Idea Books for Creative Inspiration and visit me online to place an order.  Have questions, please email or call.  I'd love to help you choose the perfect CTMH products for your next project :)

Happy Creating!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment