Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Getting Started.....

As the seasons change our schedules and priorities do to.  The kids have gone back to school for many of us.  As Mom's we start to tackle some of those projects we've put on the back burner while we enjoyed those summer days watching our children play, grow and prepare for the new school year with anxious excitement.  And so Fall brings about this change for me as well.  A time to start my blog and share the things I love most.  For me those include crafting, decorating and family.  Life is short and we need to capture those "Hints of Happiness" that surround us.

On this blog I will share crafts, decorating and organizing ideas along with recipes and family stories, pictures and activities.  If someone would ask me to describe my style I would have to say a mix of Traditional, French Country and Cottage.  My goal is to bring a smile to the faces of those around me.  I love to make things for others and I always want our friends and family to feel welcome and comfortable.


I want to end today by sharing this plaque I picked up on our family vacation to Holland, Michigan a couple of years ago.  It is the last thing I see before I go to bed and the first thing I see when I wake up.  I hope you are encouraged by these words. 


I hope you'll stop by and join me as I journey through life capturing and sharing what I see, make and learn. Hopefully you'll find something useful or creative to make your life a little happier :)

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment