Friday, September 14, 2012

Cold, Wet, Rainy, Craft......

Today in Ohio we are having a lovely Fall day with cooler weather (a welcome change from yesterday's 80's) and a light rain.  My first inclination is to take a nap.  And its no wonder, the kids haven't gotten home from school yet, my dear husband is still at the office and the house is quiet.  Too quiet....considering the dog and cats are sprawled out and sleeping here and there.  But as hard as I tried I just couldn't do it.  I have a to do list a mile long which I'm sure many of you can relate to but I keep thinking of pumpkins, leaves and fall.  Fall is my favorite season after all!

So what better way to spend a rainy fall afternoon than making a card or two.  So with tape runner in hand I looked about my craft room and got to work.  I am in this punch art phase as of late.  A great way to make quick cute cards.  Hope you enjoy today's creations.

Pumpkin Card
Pumpkins made from oval and circle punches, stamp used as background is Stampin' Up! Stampin' Wheel Acorns and phrase is from Stampin! Up! Loads of Love Accessories.











Fall Leaves Card
Leaves from Cricut Cartridge Doodlecharms, boarder is scallop punch.












Sunflower Card
Stamp used for sunflower is Stampin' Up! Give Thanks and phrase is from Inkadinkado.












Hope you enjoyed today's Fall Cards!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment