Thursday, May 1, 2014

Free To Be Me...

Happy May....it's National Scrapbooking Month!  Time to celebrate with the "Free To Be Me" paper pack.  I have to say with the inclusion of the vellum papers and the tone on tone papers this is quickly becoming one of my favorite paper series.



Sharing Close To My Heart's Monthly Specials is one of my favorite parts of this business.  I have to say after papercrafting for 10 years, CTMH does have some very nice deals for its customers.   In May you can receive the "Free To Me" paper pack for only $5 with a $50 CTMH purchase plus you can take advantage of the Stamp Of The Month promotion for $5.  This month the stamp set is "You've Got A Friend".  That's right you can combine these monthly specials and receive both for a mere $5 each with your $50 CTMH order.  To take advantage of these offers, please visit my website.


Be sure to check back soon.  I'll be posting photos from my upcoming Workshops.  For those of you in Northeast Ohio, be sure to check out my Workshop schedule.  I'd love to have you join me at one of my upcoming sessions.  Located between Cleveland & Akron near the turnpike and Rt. 8.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment