Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mother's Day Mini Book...

How did you spend National Scrapbooking Day?  For me I put the finishing touches on my Mother's Day Mini Book.  For the past couple of days, I've been designing and prepping this project for my Workshop.  Only thing left to do is add a few pictures and give Mom her handmade gift.  "Gifts from the Heart" as I like to say!

I find it interesting to see how other's craft and well...I'm a bit of a HOT MESS :)  Creative Chaos...

But the finished product is so REWARDING!!!  In this Mother's Day Mini Book, I used My Reflections "Balloon Ride" and "Ariana" paper packs.  I cut the pages of the book and the front page
overlay with CTMH's Artbooking Cricut Collection and used the Artiste Cricut Collection
for tags and embellishments.
Enjoy!


 








Have A Blessed Sunday!







No comments:

Post a Comment