Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Frightfully Fun...

Halloween is quickly approaching and the littles will be out looking for treats.  Kids are deciding on costumes, pumpkins and treats.  Stores are decked out with multiple holidays side by side and my sweet tooth seems to get the better of me these days.  You might even say I have a little addiction, seriously have you tried the caramel apple lollipops?  Truly my favorite!

My mums adorn my flower beds, apples and pumpkins are everywhere and spreading a little cheer about is how I like to look at the season of Harvest.  One thing I love to do is tuck a little note here or there, whether it is in a book, lunch box or at the dinner table...there is nothing quite like getting something handmade.  That's what I love about 3X3 cards; quick, easy and cute.  I'll be using Close To My Heart's "Frightfully Fun" stamp set (B1543) at my Workshop on Saturday, October 24th.



Here's a little preview of the 3X3 cards we'll be making at my Craft-O-Ween Workshop.  Perfect for adding a little SMILE to someones day.  In this Workshop we will be making 3 - 3X3 cards, 2 - A2 cards, a treat bag and a candy box.  Please RSVP by Thursday evening, October 22nd.  Complete details can be found on my Workshop Page.

Happy Creating -
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment