Monday, October 12, 2015

Waiting For My Little White Box...

Do you use a Cricut to enhance you Papercrafting?  I have to say, although I love my punches I'm not quite sure where I would be without my Cricut.  I'm kind of old school in the fact that my favorite is my first love, the original Cricut Personal Cutter.  My tried and true 6X12 friend but times and technology change and I advanced to the Cricut Expressions 2 a few years back and it has been a love/hate relationship between us.  Can you relate?  I love that it is 12X12 but I sure do miss my dial & keypad.  Truth be told I still have to use my manual to get just what I want but hey its okay...Really!

Ask me WHY and I'd have to say my Close To My Heart Cricut Collections.  Yep, that was what drew me in.  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that we partnered with Provo Craft to create custom designs that work perfectly with our My Acrylic Stamp Sets!  And with the release of the new ARTISTRY product (Z3190), I am super stoked to have recently ordered it insert "HAPPY DANCE" :)  Have you seen it yet?


I can't wait to try it out!  I've seen the pins and posts and cannot wait for my "Little White Box!"  In the meantime, check out a few of my favorite creations I've snagged from some of my talented CTMH Sisters.





Interested in learning more about the Close To My Heart Cricut Collections, visit my website to check out all FIVE Collections, each includes; Cricut Cartridge, 3 Size D Stamp Sets and Cardstock.

BTW, remember my love/hate relationship with my Cricut E2 ;)  I have a Cricut Explore Air on order!  As I mentioned technology changes and I'm trying to stay current, cannot wait to see how it works with my laptop and iPad.  The thought of creating from anywhere intrigues me!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment