Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Big Dream...

Are you dreaming of a Vacation, Remodeling, New Wardrobe?  No matter how big or small your dreams may be, having a plan to attain those goals puts you one step closer to achieving that DREAM!



Last September my Close To My Heart upline Denise Sanner, ask us that very question.  She wanted to know who had plans for attending our 2016 CTMH Convention, who wanted a trip to Disney.  I have to be honest, my kids would love to go to Disney and Convention may just be the time to take them there.  To seal the deal and make a plan we created these cute containers.



For this project I used our My Reflections Zoe paper pack, My Acrylics November Stamp of the Month, the new Pint Sized Container & our Watercolors.  I LOVE how it turned out and I have a little place to sock away some cash for our Disney Dream, whether or not that is this year or next I don't know but I have a plan to reach that DREAM!

Here's a closer look at the Close To My Heart products used.



Zoe Paper Pack X7197B


My Creations Pint Sized Container Z3137


My Acrylics Cheers, 2016 
November Stamp Of The Month
Get this Stamp Set for only $5 with a $50 CTMH order through Nov. 30, 2015.
Pair it up with the Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking Special and receive all for only
$76.80 plus S/H

Great way to prep for Preserving those Holiday Memories!

Watercolor Paints Z3132


Paint Brush Set Z3188



Momento Black Ink Pad Z899

Hope this post has INSPIRED you to DREAM BIG!


Happy Creating!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment