Friday, November 6, 2015

Simply Fundamental Workshop...

Last we left off I shared Close To My Heart's November "Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking" Deal.  I mentioned that you can download directions to complete FIVE 2-page Layouts that were designed to accompany this promotion.  So be sure to grab your copy while it's available.  You'll love the look of the designs and you can use them time and time again.

Curious as to what you will be getting?  Take a look...






Don't you just love the Clean Layouts and Pops of Color.  The Enchantment Fundamental Pack includes some of our NEWEST colors; Eggplant, Sapphire, Peacock, Fern, Poppy, Pomegranate, Saffron, New England Ivy, Goldrush and Ruby.  A Super Rich Versatile Color Palette that will add life to any project!

If would like more details on this promotion or any of Close To My Heart's products, I would love to work with you and help you pick out just the right items to complete your next project.  To view our Annual Inspirations Idea Book visit my website.

Happy Creating!
Donna 

No comments:

Post a Comment