Thursday, September 4, 2014

Let's Talk Paper...

As you may have seen on my Facebook page, I love paper.  Okay most Papercrafters do but my issue is a bit more complex.  See growing up my mother worked for an Office Supply distributor and my first job was working in a retail Office Supply & Stationery store.  Yep, I have always loved paper, pens, notebooks, folders...you name it.  Then my first job out of college was working as an Assistant Manager for a Joann Fabrics & Craft store.  Again, I think you're beginning to get the picture :)  I really do LOVE Paper!!!

You can only imagine how excited I get when Close To My Heart reveals its new My Reflections Paper Collections...did I mention I have an addiction to Paper & Pretty Things!  My Reflections are coordinating paper packets, complements and assortments.  Each collection has its own unique features and CTMH offers Workshops On The Go as part of each collection with complete supplies and directions for scrapbook pages and/or cards.  Our Annual Inspirations Idea Book is featuring NINE new My Reflections options.  Many of the products work together giving you so many creative options.

 Which one will you choose?

Seaside

Wanderful

Brushed

Confetti Wishes

Snowhaven

Yuletide Carol

Pathfinding

Scaredy Cat

Chalk It Up

To view our complete My Reflections product line visit our online Idea Book.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment