Monday, September 1, 2014

National Stamping Month...

Happy September!  Can't believe how quickly summer flew by.  Kids have been back in school for two weeks, fall schedules are quickly filling in, evenings are getting a little cooler and thoughts of Fall are dancing through my head.  Fall is my favorite time of year!  All the rich jewel tone colors that our Masterful Creator has adorned upon nature...I get all Happy just thinking about it!  So, what do you love about September?  The changing leaves, crisp apples, crackling fires, festivals, decorating, baking, creating...so many wonderful and thankful things to choose from!

Well to kick off September and Celebrate National Stamping Month, Close To My Heart is offering this unique #30yearsofhappy stamp set to take you through any occasion!  This set is yours FREE with a $30 purchase this month.



Don't you just love it?  30 Mini Stamps...one for every day of the month...every occasion!  For complete details, visit my Website.  I'd love to earn your business and share my love of Stamping!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment