Sunday, February 9, 2014

A "Buggy" Valentine...

With the new Close To My Heart Catalog Release this February...I was inspired to create a little something new products I received and join up with other CTMH Consultants to bring you a few new creations featuring some of our new products.  Be sure to "Hop on Over" to some of the other sites for further inspiration.






In preparation for my Open House this past week I created this cute little "Buggy Valentine"

I made this card using the My Acrylix Buggy Love set from the new Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book & Catalog.  Featured colors from our  Exclusive Color Pallete include; Hollyhock, Buttercup, Pear and Lagoon.  This set is Fun & Cheerful, it will work well for most any occasion and will coordinate well with our new My Reflections Lollydoodle paper pack.  Which features bright, crisp colors sure to Inspire your next Creation!


2 comments: