Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's....

This time of year sends me into a frenzy!  It is one of my favorite days....one in which a great blessing was bestowed upon me, the ultimate gift of love!  My first born child and he is my special gift!  He was born at 24 weeks and weighed just 1 pound 5 1/2 ounces.  I simply cannot believe he will be 12!  And he most certainly likes to remind his Mama that he's almost a teen...YIKES!

So as many of you are celebrating Valentine's Day in the usual way; hearts, cards, candy and romantic dinners...our day is spent remembering what an AWESOME God we have and how His Goodness and Grace gave us our first born child.  We celebrate life, a very precious gift.  I hope you will take the time to HUG someone you love today, remember that our time here on earth is short and we need to enjoy the "Hints Of Happiness" in everyday life!

So tomorrow as we enter into Valentine's Day and share birthday treats and have our class Valentine's party with this room mom doing crafts.....I want to wish a Very Happy Day!

I'll be sure to post pictures of our class craft ***Hint: It involves Papercrafting***

***One more day to place a $50 order and be entered into my Mystery Hostess Program, one lucky winner will receive $25 in FREE Close To My Heart Product.***

No comments:

Post a Comment