Saturday, February 15, 2014

And The Mystery Hostess Is...

Congratulations Lynda W., you are the winner of the February Mystery Hostess Program!  You will receive $25 in FREE CTMH product and are eligible to select from our Hostess only items.  Enjoy!

Would you like to earn FREE Close To My Heart products?  Contact me to schedule your personal Gathering and start earning your Hostess Rewards today. Online Gatherings welcome.

Room Mom Idea...so yesterday was our class Valentine's party and I wanted our craft to be useful, not to difficult and something both boys & girls would enjoy.  After pouring over Pinterest, I decided on Corner Bookmarks.  It was a huge success!  Even the boys were very interested in using my gadgets :). I used a pattern from Tally's Treasury which I slightly modified to fit three on a page and preprinted them on multiple colors of cardstock.  I used my many scraps and punches that I've accumulated over the years as embellishments. I took a nice assortment of bookmarks to use as samples and jump start the thinking process.  Great thing was it wasn't holiday specific and can be used over and over.  Kids got to show their creative side by choosing colors and style...definitely a WIN - WIN for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment