Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love Snow Days....

It's another snow globe kinda day here in Ohio!  Pretty but glad I don't have anywhere to be.  Kids are enjoying quiet crafts, one is having an archaeological dig at the dining room table and the other is happily searching YouTube to find the latest Rainbow Loom creation.  I am amazed at the things she makes...currently working on Anna from the movie Frozen.  By the way, highly recommend the movie if you haven't seen it and yes I "want to build a snowman" especially on a day like today!

So after dealing with some technical issues, like my newsletter not going out, missing packages in the polar vortex to the west of us and general household duties, I had a chance to work on my scrapbook page from the other evening :)

Last Thursday, pajamas and all...I joined Big Picture Classes and CTMH for a Pajama Party!  Spent sometime going through my stash as I listened and worked.  My inspiration for "Hints of Happiness" are my children, they are truly a gift.  This "Sweet" page will work perfectly for displaying and preserving memories.  Here's a little something extra....as I was getting ready to photograph this my DD said "get a sting and hang it up."  That brought a little smile to my face to confirm that I had chosen just the right touches for this page.  Hope you enjoy it as much as we are...and I haven't even added their photos :)



One thing I really love about CTMH products and ideas are the versatility.  Even though I didn't have the exact product for the demo project, I was able to use the same design and tweak it with what I had on hand for a picture perfect memory.  Quality products & good design with your own creativity are all you need to create your next masterpiece!  Speaking of "Good Design" be sure to check out Close To My Hearts Foundational How To Books by Jeanette R Lynton (CTMH Founder).  A Great addition to your Library.

Want to join in next time?  Sign up for the next Pajama Party on March 27, 2014 at bigpictureclasses.com for the next Pajama Party.  Filled with great ideas, tips and giveaways.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment