Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Creations Pennant Frame...

Good to be home from my Close To My Heart Regional Team Meeting this past weekend.  Had such a FUN time creating and sharing!  It was great meeting and working with such a wonderful group of women.  We spent the weekend working with the products in our new Spring/Summer 2014 Catalog and Idea Book.  Close To My Heart has some really great new products and techniques I will be sharing with you!



One of my favorite paper packets from My Reflections is our Lollydoodle collection.  I am so in love with the fresh vibrant colors and the FUN vibe it gives.  The cute owls, crown and sayings are truly for all of us girls...makes me SMILE just thinking about it.  One of our new products is our My Creations Pennant Frame.  We decorated this with our Lollydoodle paper packet and I used our Complements and Assortment accessories to embellish it.  It turned out so CUTE!

Interested in creating your own Lollydoodle Pennant Frame?  To complete this project as shown you will need the following products available online at my website donnalong.ctmh.com
My Creations Pennant Frame Z1941
Lollydoodle Paper Packet X7183B
Lollydoodle Complements X7183C
Lollydoodle Assortment Z3006
Shimmer Trim Teal Z1918
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection Cartridge Z1686 (used for 3-D paper flowers)
Liquid Glass Z679
Quilling Tool Z1795
Tombow Mono Adhesive 1514
3-D Foam Tape 1151
Glue Dots 1772

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment: